Re: Multi-Master Replication

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:19:19 +0200

Simo Silmu schreef:
> Hi there,
>
> I am planning a multi-master replication which should work like this:
>
> we have two databases (version is 10.2) and from db1 we would like to push
> all changes to db2. From db2 we would like to replicate only changes
> concerning two tables to db1.
>
> Any ideas how I should approach this. Do I need to create two replication
> groups.
>
> Any help would be appreciated or links to similar setup
>
> rgds
> SS

You set up MM replication for the two tables, and MS replication for everything else.
I'd suggest you take a look a Streams, judging by the version you're at. Streams is the successor of Advanced Replication, and has been around since 9iR2, and is mature enough in 10R2

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...