Multi-Master Replication

From: Simo Silmu <kalle_at_nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:15:18 GMT

Hi there,

I am planning a multi-master replication which should work like this:

we have two databases (version is 10.2) and from db1 we would like to push all changes to db2. From db2 we would like to replicate only changes concerning two tables to db1.

Any ideas how I should approach this. Do I need to create two replication groups.

Any help would be appreciated or links to similar setup

rgds
SS Received on Thu Aug 10 2006 - 02:15:18 CDT