Is there a way to delete a corrupted ASM diskgroup?

From: pooka <u25097_at_uwe>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:17:38 GMT

All,

I have an asm diskgroup that was corrupted by faulty hardware. I'd like to remove it, and re-initialize it so I can restore the backup and get the database back on line. I've tried to delete it, but unless it is mounted I can't delete it.

Thanks,
Patrick aka pooka Received on Wed Aug 09 2006 - 14:17:38 CDT