imp-00015 for PK constraint

From: Ben <balvey_at_comcast.net>
Date: 9 Aug 2006 05:22:12 -0700

running 9.2.0.5 on AIX 5.3, LMT's
I'm trying to duplicate a schema within an instance. I used OEM to create a user "like" the user/schema I want to duplicate. Then I revoked unlimited tablespace from that new user DP2 and gave it unlimited quota on a tablespace that I created for that user. When I run the imp using the following params I get an imp-00015 on certain primary key constraints. The odd thing is I don't get this for all pk constraints. How can I get around this? Just build the pk manually after the imp?
Here are the params:
fromuser=dp
touser=dp2
ignore=n
full=n
grants=y
rows=y
indexes=y
commit=y

Thanks for any help, Received on Wed Aug 09 2006 - 07:22:12 CDT