Crystal Reports csv including report detail

From: <r.hall_at_orange.net>
Date: 9 Aug 2006 01:16:34 -0700

Hi, I have a report that I wish to export as a csv, the problem is that when it is exported, it includes all the detail despite the fact it is supressed, within the csv when I just need the totals. Have anyone any idea why this is, and how I can fix this please? Received on Wed Aug 09 2006 - 03:16:34 CDT