Oracle on Windows

From: Uri Dimant <urid_at_iscar.co.il>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:30:12 +0300

Hello

Oracle 10g on Windows XP SP2 Pro

I have just intalled Oracle 10g and as I understood it created a database ORCL by default

My question is how can I get the table's structure, make a query within Oracle for Windows Assistance ( like a Enterprise Manager in SQL Server) I mean I have connected to the database ,however could not see the tables/views.

Another question is , I created a new database by using DAC and it created three services on my computer , so if I have 1000 databases , will I see 1000*3 =3000 services? How can I delete/remove the new created database?

Thanks Received on Wed Aug 09 2006 - 00:30:12 CDT