Re: Fast utility to transfer data from one database to another excluding IMP/EXP

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 5 Aug 2006 12:26:57 -0700

aman.oracle.dba wrote:
> I have nearly 20 billion records in table. Now I have to transfer data
> to another database without IMP/EXP.

"But in one interview DBA asked me that Imp/Exp is slow, but When we want to transfer a very large table say with 10 billion of records then what can we do."

Funny how you expect everyone else to answer your interview questions for you. If you can't answer the question you shouldn't be interviewing, period.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sat Aug 05 2006 - 14:26:57 CDT