Re: Quick sqlplus cr/lf question

From: BD <robert.drea_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2006 15:29:36 -0700

> robert, you have to actually provide the actual command that you typed in,
> not a description of it ... otherwise the person trying to help you can only
> guess as to what you did

Mmm. The reason I didn't put it in is because I've all but given up on this for now. Truth is, I'm about to scoot off for 2 weeks vacation, and I don't have cycles to fine tune this before I go. I may re-address it when I come back, but at that time, I'll have some senior DBA resources on-site who may be able to step through it with me... ;) Received on Fri Aug 04 2006 - 17:29:36 CDT