Re: Quick sqlplus cr/lf question

From: BD <robert.drea_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2006 09:54:11 -0700

> if you post you SQL you could get some quick help

Mark: Thanks for the offer to look... My entire script, and the results of the permutations, are posted earlier in this thread.

> So, if you're referring to the column headings not being displayed, it's not
> a side-affect, it's the intended affect of the command. Or are you saying
> that the the column header definitions are no longer defined in the SQL*Plus
> session (ie. when you TYPE COLUMN you don't see your column heading
> definitions)

if I set pagesize 0, the headers do not appear. If I set pagesize 200, the headers do not appear. If I do not set pagesize, the headers do appear, but I get the pagebreak headers, and I'm seeing cr/lfs in my SELECT <comment info> FROM DUAL statements.

The apparent connection between pagesize and _both_ defined headers and cr/lf is my frustration. Received on Fri Aug 04 2006 - 11:54:11 CDT