Quick sqlplus cr/lf question

From: BD <robert.drea_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2006 14:45:15 -0700

Hey, all.

I'm making a gen script which will create a report file, which will then be mailed out.

I am looking through 'show all' to find a setting I can turn off, which will remove the extra blank lines between my headings: I have a series of "select '<whatever'> from dual, which make up a little header paragraph for the report. But each of these is separated by a blank line in the output.

The lines comprising the data itself are not separated by blank lines.

I've tried all the standard feedback/echo/verify settings, and none have any effect on this.

Anyone know?

Minor annoyance, but it'd be nice to clean it up.

Thanks!

BD Received on Thu Aug 03 2006 - 16:45:15 CDT