tuning advisor ... again

From: Akimeu <Nospam_at_Email.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:39:27 -0700

Hi all...

As mentioned in one of my previous posts, we do not have the Enterprise Manager installed on our systems. So, I ran the addmreport, and then the sql in sqlplus to see the recommended changes. However, there are quite a few recommendations that state:

Run SQL Tuning Advisor on the SQL Statement with SQL_ID "blahblah123".

How can I accomplish this throught sqlplus without the EM??? If need be, I can install EM on another machine... but, at the same time, I will have to exp the database, etc... over as well. Would like to avoid that if AT ALL possible. Thanks for your insight.

Regards,
Al Received on Thu Aug 03 2006 - 14:39:27 CDT