Re: oracle Requirement

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 11:06:40 -0700

luckystarduke wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We have the following Urgent Requirement.
>
> Please let me know if you have someone for the same.

We too have an Urgen Requirement.

We have a requirement that you

  1. Stop spamming us
  2. Learn to read a group's charter
  3. Post in the correct usenet group

Everyone with enough mental horsepower should not that this isn't just spam ... it is SCAM. No legitimate company posts job requests from a yahoo.com account with the name "lucky_star".

Please everyone join me in forwarding this to abuse_at_yahoo.com. The world will be a better place with one less spammer.

And, Renuka, you have been asked nicely before so if you wish to get angry with someone ... look in the mirror.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington