Re: All Sample Schemas Locked and Expired

From: Jquest <saurabhkdas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2006 14:10:38 -0700

Hello Morgan,
thanks for writing in ... I did what yuo said .... and it seemed like it worked ..

however when ever I am trying to connect to the HR sample database ... its giving me the following error

ERROR:
ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name

Warning: You are no longer connected to ORACLE.

. ok now I connect as a normal user into SQL Plus . then I connect as sysdba . It works fine .

then I give the following commands .. which you mentioned below. works fine.

now as connected as sysdba I try loggin in with sysdba uid and password....
it gives the same error

I also try loggin in with the user ID ... and password... nothing happens .. its gives that error. I know i am making a mistake some where ... Please advice..

thanks