Re: Creating View with WITH clause

From: <r13l24r2_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2006 03:22:52 -0700

Well, in fact, I don't think that's fair. This is a usenet group, isn't it? Where people can ask for help, or not? I can appreciate that I may be asking a question that is very basic in your eyes, but I don't see why that means that I can't ask it.

Maybe you can point me in the direction of a friendly oracle forum instead?

Thanks.