Re: OracleŽ Database Express Edition

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 01:34:13 GMT

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:23:44 -0700, mike7411 wrote:

> I installed OracleŽ Database Express Edition.
>
> Then I clicked "Go To Database Home Page".
>
> It tried to go to http://127.0.0.1:8080/apex.
>
> However, Internet Explorer said, "The page cannot be displayed".
>
> Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Yes.

But without minimal information, such as

- which operating system
- whether you use DHCP
- whether you were connected to a net when you installed
- whether you had the same net config when you got the message
- whether you rebooted the machine

I'd simply be guessing.
--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!