Re: Oracle PL/SQL requirement

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2006 16:19:39 -0700

luckystarduke wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> We have the following requirement.

Congratulations, you've eliminated yourself from satisfying it.

> Please send matching profiles along with the Rate Expectations,
> Availability and Contact Details of the candidate for the same.

Sorry.

> Renuka
>
> Technical Recruiter
>

> NOTE : This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted

Well, that's obviously a lie.

> to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this
> in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our
> mailing list reply to renuka_at_klmss.com with "REMOVE" in the subject
> heading and your email address in the body. If you have already asked
> to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails,
> please send us the any older or alias email address/es. This sometimes
> are forwarded to the new email address and we must delete these older
> or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching
> your current address. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
> sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation.

You stupid freaking idiot: This is a worldwide usenet newsgroup. It has a charter that explains where postings like this can be made. YOU need to delete this posting and apologize to the group. YOU need to understand the difference between email and newsgroups.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam