Oracle PL/SQL requirement

From: luckystarduke <aragorn_lucky_star_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2006 13:41:22 -0700

Hello All,

We have the following requirement.

Please send matching profiles along with the Rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the candidate for the same.

The "data centric" means that the interface development will be to munipulate data streams

    coming/going from the SugarCRM system. We will have intefaces to about 4 other systems

    some which are outsourced to other vendors. So we need someone who has experience

    dealing with outside vendor systems has well as internal systems - a good communicator/analyst.

    I would like to go with someone who is more senior level and will be able to catch on quickly.

    The 2 internal developers/analyst are pretty sharp so we need to bring someone in who can

    hit the road running.

    I'm not sure if PL/SQL is a requirement but if they have it - it would be a plus.

JOB LOCATION: SKILLMAN, NJ This 2+ month position starts ASAP.

Skills: Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, Oracle, SQL/SQLPLUS, ftp, Data centric interface development experience.

Roles and responsibilities:

Based on functional design documents, write technical design documents.

Develop interface programs with well documented code.

Unit test interfaces with vendors and internal systems.

Use version control effectively for code developed.

Description Technical Requirements Req. Years Pref. Years

Primary Skills Shell Script 3 5

Let me know if you need more information on the same.

Many Thanks,

Renuka

Technical Recruiter

KLM Software Services Inc.

1111 N. Plaza Dr

Suite 101

Schaumburg, IL 60173

Tel : 847-995-9556 Ext 212

Fax : 847-995-9557

NOTE : This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply to renuka_at_klmss.com with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us the any older or alias email address/es. This sometimes are forwarded to the new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. Received on Tue Aug 01 2006 - 15:41:22 CDT