Re: Reverse engineer CREATE DATABASE sql

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2006 13:21:10 -0700

Niall Litchfield wrote:

> parsing an export indexfile for DDL works on all versions and there is
> DBMS_METADATA as well (not without its bugs but hey you can't have
> everything.

Could you post the exact commands for these? I don't know if I'm braindead or what, but I don't see CREATE DATABASE.

(tried buffer=20000000 full=y rows=n compress=n on 9206 exp, grep "CREATE D" on file).
(ran out of patience with the 10g dbms_metadata doc).

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Ain't capitalism great!