exact replica

From: <mike7411_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2006 08:41:18 -0700

Let's say you want to create a site that has an exact replica of another site, and it is to be continuously updated. What is the simplest way to do this?

I have considered options involving materialized views. However, I want the table structure and names to be exactly the same on both sites. With materialized views, I don't see how this is possible. Any ideas?

Thank you. Received on Tue Aug 01 2006 - 10:41:18 CDT