Re: Drop empty table and lms flush message acks

From: Anand Rao <panandrao_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2006 22:51:22 -0700

Hi,

I am tempted to refer you to this post some weeks earlier,

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/browse_thread/thread/345dd63133bbf863

What is your redolog configuration? how big are they and do they share the same ASM disk group as the datafiles and Undo tablespaces? how big is your redolog buffer?

i don't really see why your interconnect is an issue, unless you are using serial cables. i suppose your are using UDP. is it a gigabit ethernet connection? are you using default values for udp parameters?

As Morgan mentioned, what are the times for the 'gc' related statistics?

cheers
anand