Re: Can shareplex compress the information when it replicates data between database?

From: Zhu Chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2006 12:03:21 -0700

A simple SSH tunnel might help you, though I have not played that. Could your data flow across a public WAN? And very few people with both oracle and shareplex and network skills guys will be interested in your data:)

Shareplex use much less network traffic than oracle standby/data guard. due to its nature.