Re: Drop empty table and lms flush message acks

From: mirfalk <mirfalk_at_yahoo.it>
Date: 31 Jul 2006 06:46:27 -0700

> I would bet your analysis is incorrect and the device speed actually is
> one of the problems (and maybe the speed of the cluster interconnect).

Speed of cluster interconnect is, in my opinion the problem. I got the same behavior with TRUNCATE TABLE operations.

Could you suggest me a way to investigate it?.

While I'm talking with you I have a TRUNCATE table still running after more then 5 miuntes (it's a staging table which has been truncated without any problem till few days ago).

TIA
A.D. Received on Mon Jul 31 2006 - 08:46:27 CDT