No data with select

From: Thijs <thijsspam43_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2006 01:53:33 -0700

Hello,

I'm new to Oracle, so it's may-be a simple question...

I've created a table, and inserted some records. In SQL*Plus, a SELECT statement shows me the records in the table.

But when I try to get these records with an odbc connection, i've got an empty recordset.
I've maded the table in the example SCOTT schema. Selecting data from the other tables (bonus, dept, emp, salgrade) via odbc works well.

Also, when I logged in as sys in the enterprise manager, and I go to Database -> Tables and then 'view data', with my own table, i don't get results, but the example tables shows the right recordset...

Has it something to do with the 'last analyzed' option? This is empty for my own table, and the 'rows' column (in te enterprise manager) is also empty...

i work with oracle 10g.

Anyone any idea?
thanks in advance,
Thijs Received on Mon Jul 31 2006 - 03:53:33 CDT