Collaboration Suite Calendar - where is the data - remote access

From: <nineminus2_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2006 15:31:41 -0700

I know SQL pretty well but have never used Oracle. I'm trying to pull calendar data from Oracle Collaboration Suite Calendar and have setup an ODBC connection to the Oracle Database (I'm developing with ColdFusion). I can't seem to find the calendar data however - and have no idea what to query to get to it. I've looked at Oracles SOAP instructions but I'm not familiar with SOAP at all and my weak attempts have proved fruitless. If anyone has any suggestions/thoughts/ideas, they would be most appreciated!

I just want to display Oracle calendar info integrated into our website.

Dylan
UCSD School of Medicine Received on Fri Jul 28 2006 - 17:31:41 CDT