Insufficient privileges error when connecting via /nolog?

From: <mwsenecal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2006 11:36:13 -0700

I keep getting an error 01031: Insufficient Privileges, when attempting to connect to my database via sqlplus using the /nolog option. The account I am using is an account that is a domain administrator, and is in the local ORA_DBA and Administrators groups. From what I understand, this should be enough. Is there something I'm overlooking? Any assistance is appreciated.

If it makes any difference, I'm operating on a Windows 2000 server (part of an MSCS Cluster) in a Windows 2000 domain with Active Directory.

Thanks!

---Matt Received on Wed Jul 26 2006 - 13:36:13 CDT