Re: link to tracking cookies

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2006 14:33:46 -0700

Acme Acmeson wrote:
> "joel garry" < wrote in message >
> > http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gallery1.5/signon
>
> that link has absolutely nothing to do with this oracle group, so what's the
> point ?

It's in a signature, doesn't need to have anything to do with this group. A proper signature would have contact information and maybe a funny or interesting brief comment. Since I'm using google to post and google doesn't seem to have a .signature mechanism, I just started putting in various links one day. They aren't usually intended to be a comment upon the post, though sometimes they are, and sometimes there is some surprising syncronicity. Some people like them, some don't. It's grown to have a life of its own. It's kind of sad when they are more interesting than the actual post, though. If you don't like them, you don't have to click on them.

> tracking cookies is what one receive as a gift. thanks joel !

Sorry about that. At least it isn't geocities or angelfire! :-) But seriously, these days I would expect everyone to have anti-spyware, Ad-Aware, Spy Sweeper and SpyBot are free.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.pseudodictionary.com/sigblog