Re: comma delimited

From: Walt <walt_askier_at_SHOESyahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:24:28 -0400

Shredder wrote:

> I am forced to use a somewhat generic sql editor that does not allow me to
> save my output to a comma delimited file (CSV). Is there a way to include
> something, in my script, to generate this output with the commas in it?

The easiest way to do this is to download the free GUI editor from Oracle, run your SQL and export as CSV.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/sql_developer/index.html

Unless someone is really "forcing" you to use SQL*PLUS by twisting your arm or something.

//Walt Received on Tue Jul 25 2006 - 16:24:28 CDT