OCCI and scrollable cursors

From: Mathias Waack <M.Waack_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:47:12 GMT

Hi all,

I'm currently using OCCI (the C++ call interface) - which is very nice. Unfortunately I've encountered a situation where scrollable cursors seems to be the right way to solve a problem. I don't have any experiences with scrollable cursors and the documentation (I'm using 10g) contains information only for OCI (which is really ugly compared to OCCI, at least from the C++ programmers point of view).

Is it possible to use scrollable cursors from within OCCI or should I better switch to OCI?

Tanks

        Mathias Received on Tue Jul 25 2006 - 07:47:12 CDT