How to distinguish b/w normal trace file and different Sessions enabled SQL trace files?

From: Ghalib <ghalib314_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2006 00:13:15 -0700

Is there any way to differentiate between normal trace files and different Session's SQL enabled trace files which generate in udump folder on Operating System?
I want to have a script which distinguishes between different Session's SQL enable trace files and normal trace files. So we can know that these files are generated due to enabling sql trace utility.

Thanks in Advance.

ASAD Received on Tue Jul 25 2006 - 02:13:15 CDT