Re: Can't Select External Table from CSV File

From: Resant <resant_v_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2006 19:51:42 -0700

Yes, all of my client using the same mechanism to copy their file to central. They using dial-up to connect RAS to open the network folder (folder at file server) and then copy all files. That process is done with the Excel Macro, the user only input the username & password. And then with the Oracle Job, we find the files, open it through external table and then insert data to production table. How could I found the CRLF in that files? What editor can I use?

Thank you very much