Re: oracle 8i

From: Chuck Whealton <chuck_whealton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2006 04:48:32 -0700

Shrikant wrote:
> Hi this question might be pretty weird, and to new for the ages , but
> does anyone by any chance does know where i can download oracle 8i for
> windows NT (i need anything before 8.1.7)
> I need the old oracle for another software dependency whch i would like
> to work with.
>
> Thanks and really appreciate for any suggestions.
>
> Thanks
> Shrikant

I had an instance a couple years back where I needed an old version and they (Oracle Support) were good enough to burn off a copy and send it to me. My company has a contract with them. I don't know if you/yours does or not.

Charles R. Whealton
Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com Received on Sun Jul 23 2006 - 06:48:32 CDT