used up memory

From: BL <c50342182003_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Jul 2006 06:34:27 -0700

Hi all,

I have a Sun server with 8GB memory and running 4 instance. 1st instance with sga 700MB
2nd instance with sga 500MB
3rd instance with sga 300MB
4th instance with sga 100MB

When all instances are started up, there are no problems and the web users can use the database through the web application. However, when the server is running the batch job, the server's memory can't be released. I am new in oracle. Is it oracle's configuration problem? If not, how can I prove it?

Thanks,
Brian Received on Thu Jul 20 2006 - 08:34:27 CDT