Re: ELFCLASS64 Error on AS10g Release 3

From: Nick <NickFCook_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2006 12:58:01 -0700

I did replace the absolute paths.

[oracle @ ...] $ env | grep LD
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib32:/usr/lib:usr/local/lib:/lib:/export/home/oracle/mpris10g_r3/jdk/jre/lib/sparc:. LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64=$ORACLE_HOME/lib

In looking directly at the opmnctl executable, I see that it sets the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but is read as:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/opmn/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/lib32:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH} ; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Not sure why it uses /opmn/lib, but then I see /lib32... so it should hit that prior to /lib.

Could this be an opmn setting, maybe an addition to opmn.xml or the opmnctl script is needed?