Re: strange problem using DATE fields from coldfusion/MX (jdbc)

From: Yoram Ayalon <yoram.ayalon_at_structuredweb.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2006 09:12:00 -0700

it is the issue you suspect! when I set the class path to use the older jdbc (classes12.zip) this problem went away.

however, I cannot go back to that version since these drivers do not support updating CLOB fields with > 4K data... this is why we went to the latest JDBC drivers.

I will ask coldFusion, but its an uphill battle to talk to these guys ever since they were gobbled by Adobe.

anything anything else I might try ?

is there any alternative in the market to Oracle JDBC, which does not cost zillions, like what DataDirect is asking?

Yoram