grant on a specified table to a user

From: Shinyday <Shinyday_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2006 23:03:17 -0700

Hello,
can I grant 'create table / drop' only on a speified table to a user? There is user1 with tablespace user1_tablespace and there is also table_a of user1.
So, I create user2 and let him use the same tablespace as user1, ie.
'user1_tablespace'.

However user2 should not touch anything except for that table allowed to him (user2).
For example user2 should can create and drop table 'table_a_b' in user1_tablespace
doing 'create table table_a_b as select * from user1.table_a', but he should neither access
other object in user1_tablespace nor create/drop any ohter table. Meaning that user2 can only create table/drop that specified table
'table_a_b' in the tablespace 'user1_tablespace' of user1. Is it
possible?
Could you please give me some helps or tips to do that?

Thanks
Shinyday Received on Wed Jul 19 2006 - 01:03:17 CDT