Oracle Functional Cost Management Requirement

From: luckystarduke <aragorn_lucky_star_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2006 09:16:09 -0700

Hello All,

We have the following requirement.

Please send matching profiles along with the Rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the Candidate for the same.

Job Title:- Oracle Functional Cost Management / Manufacturing (2 positions)

Consultant will be a lead resource rolling out Oracle applications to new plants for the next year. Responsibilities include following a detailed cutover plan, training on all systems, 100% travel at 3 month increments throughout US & Canada, additional hours & shifts around go live. No config, design, TAR resolution. Working directly with Controller of the plant.
1. Degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business field, 2. Good communication skills. Able to complete presentations to groups of 20 - 25 persons as-well-as comfort in one-on-one situations. 3. Knowledge of and experience with Oracle modules: Cost Management High Priority
BOMs & Routings High Priority
WIP Medium Priority
Inventory Medium Priority
Project Accounting Medium Priority
General Ledger Lower Priority
AP Lower Priority
Purchasing Lower Priority
4. Experience implementing Oracle modules. Design is done - just implement plan.
5. Commitment through mid 2007 / projected project end. 6. Able to easily travel in the US and Canada.

 ***If you have someone who is a functional, Oracle Apps consultant with strong financials background and who is strong in costing (or cost accounting) rather than cost management, we would consider this person as well***

Location: Various locations in US).

Duration: 6months to 1 year

Rate:Open+ expenses (flight, hotel, car rental)

Many Thanks,

Renuka
Technical Recruiter
KLM Software Services Inc.
1111 N. Plaza Dr
Suite 101
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Tel : 847-995-9556 Ext 212
Fax : 847-995-9557

NOTE : This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply to renuka_at_klmss.com with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us the any older or alias email address/es. This sometimes are forwarded to the new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. Received on Tue Jul 18 2006 - 11:16:09 CDT