Advanced Replication and Streams WAN performance

From: Brian Sherman <bsherman_at_ahslink.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2006 07:58:40 -0700

We have a mature 5-way multi-master Advanced Replication environment. This is an OLTP system supporting distributed call centers and replicates 3000 calls per minute at peak times. We are converting to a new application architecture which will push much more data across replication. WAN bandwidth is our current limiting factor. Can Streams be configured in a way that would put less load on the WAN than Advanced Replication? Received on Tue Jul 18 2006 - 09:58:40 CDT