Problem to arrange a compress on the fly to an export

From: <etantonio_at_libero.it>
Date: 18 Jul 2006 03:23:58 -0700

Good Morning,
I need to arrange an export and at the same time compress the result, I want to do this in a shell script, at the moment I use this

exp sc/sc_at_ab1 PARFILE=exp_param.dat FILE=ciao.dmp LOG=ciaolog.txt |compress &

and I also have no result with the following form

exp sc/sc_at_ab1 compress=y PARFILE=exp_param.dat FILE=ciao.dmp LOG=ciaolog.txt

Thanks for your help

Antonio D'Ottavio
www.etantonio.it/en Received on Tue Jul 18 2006 - 05:23:58 CDT