Re: Alert File Errors

From: Greg <gregcpx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jul 2006 12:45:28 -0700

I would just code to catch all ORA- errors and have them sent to someone for review as soon as they come in (either sent via email, pager, etc).

Most ORA- errors should be reviewed for possible issues (some errors are more critical than others).

If you are running RAC, you will also want to monitor the cluster manager services for errors as well.