Configuring Veritas Netbackup Oracle Application Backup with Different Levels of Retention Period

From: yam <tanyamyong_at_yahoo.com.sg>
Date: 16 Jul 2006 20:16:28 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to configure veritas netbackup oracle application backup to backup my oracle database running on my DB server. With the help of my DBA, i am able to successfully backup the datbase using RMAN script. My backup policy is based on daily incremental, weekly full, monthly full and yearly full.

May i know how do create the above retention periods on my schedule with backup type "application-backup"?

Thanks in advance for your time.

regards,
yam Received on Sun Jul 16 2006 - 22:16:28 CDT