Oracle Locator/Spatial

From: <z1hou1_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2006 04:42:06 -0700

Hi,
How do I know that Oracle Locator is installed on an instance of Oracle 10gR2. I understand that Oracle Locator is an integral part of the 10gR2 install while Spatial is a priced option. I tried to create a table with the type SDO_GEOMETRY, but there was no such type. Does this mean that Oracle Locator is not installed, or that I do not have rights to these types?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
z1hou1 Received on Sun Jul 16 2006 - 06:42:06 CDT