Re: Alert File Errors

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:25:43 +0200

peter schreef:
> Hello DBAs,
>
> Please tell me, which errors can come in Alert File ( daily problems ),
> atleast ora-XXXX numbers excluding ora-1555 and ora-00600.

Now, that would be nice one - excluding the most important errors Oracle can throw at you: "There's something awfully wrong here, so wrong, we have not yet invented an error message for it, let's call it 600"

And of course the Error Messages and Codes Manual would help you out - you could have ordered a documentation kit with your V7.3 CD's...

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...