Fedora

From: nntp <nntp_at_internet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 06:07:24 GMT

There is a clone of RHEL called Whitebox Linux that you could install and all you have to do is make sure all the kernel memory parameters are set in /etc/sysctl.conf and I think I also had to download libaio (async IO) and the install went fine. You can get it free...http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/

Good luck...Paul Received on Sun Jul 16 2006 - 01:07:24 CDT