Re: Materialized Views with refresh in 8.1.7

From: Cosimo <REMOVEMEclongo4_at_inwind.it>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:05:36 +0200

Frank van Bortel ha scritto:
> Cosimo schreef:
>

>> The jobs are ok.
>>
>> if I define the materialized view "refresh force" or "refresh fast" do
>> not return any error, but do not work.
>>
>> If I define the materialized view "refresh complete" then work.

> Odd - force means "try fast, if it fails, do complete", and complete
> works.
>
> What jobs are OK? Did you run them manually?

The Jobs resulted by "select * form user_jobs" If I run manually uno of these:
exec dbms_job.run(jobNum);
or
exec dbms_refresh.refresh('mviewName');
Work only if MV are defined with "refresh complete", with "refresh fast" or "refresh force" not work. I Know that force try a fast and if fail do a complete, but do not work. Received on Fri Jul 14 2006 - 03:05:36 CDT