OLAP based reports in Oracle

From: Naeem <naeemshzd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2006 22:00:00 -0700

To build OLAP cubes in Oracle 9i DB in Windows 2000 Server following are my questions:-

Is most appropriate tool for building and maintaining cubes and dimensions is Oracle
Express Server?
Does Express server get installed with Oracle 9i DB installation, by default? From where I can use it?
What tools, other than Reports Developer and Discoverer, I may use on client side to build OLAP based reports? Received on Fri Jul 14 2006 - 00:00:00 CDT