Re: Metalink doc Note 160451.1

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2006 14:36:01 -0700

Jeroen van den Broek wrote:
> "joel garry" <joel-garry_at_home.com> schreef in bericht
> >
> [..]
> >
> > What a great troll by the OP (or whomever set him up)! Essentially all
> > that 160451.1 says is:
> >
> > "If waits occur for SQL*Net messages (v$session_wait.wait_time=0), you
> > are
> > experiencing network problems. For more information on the SQL*Net
> > wait events, refer to the Oracle8i Documentation: Oracle8i Reference:
> > Wait Events"
> >
> > Basically, point fingers at the network admins and RTFM! LOL!
> >
> > jg
> > --
> > @home.com is bogus.
> > Insert Gahan Wilson cartoon of stolen candy bar growing into a monster
> > and eating boy here.
> >

> "or whomever set him up"
>

> Go ask Tom...
>

> Check here:
> http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:1154234872764
> and look for Tom's replies to 'Avid Follower' at May 18, 2006 and May 23,
> 2006.

Oh man, I had no idea, that puts a whole 'nother dimension of LOL to it. I'm sure Tom had nothing but best intentions. I don't know if Avid Follower is the same as the OP, but someone is obviously trying to get something for nothing here. I am once again amazed at Morgan's accuracy in calling these things.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.sydbarrett.net/