Re: 10g Recovery Wizard

From: <RogBaker_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2006 11:58:33 -0700

> This equally applies to Oracle.
> You would do best to study the Oracle documentation prior to starting
> silly flames.
> In this case you would typically need to look up 'duplicate database'
> in the RMAN documentation.
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Did not attempt to start a flame war. I asked a question and people started ganging up on me because I mentioned SQL Server. I do not even like SQL Server, I just said that task was easy to do in SQL Server. Sorry to bother everyone. I have been testing backups & recoveries and reading docs for a day and a half, so I was just looking for a little help. Received on Thu Jul 13 2006 - 13:58:33 CDT