Re: Materialized Views with refresh in 8.1.7

From: Krishna <kmkittu2005_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2006 06:53:40 -0700

Hi Friend,
Please check the table user_jobs in replication site. There find the status of the job related to the Materialized view name, it may be broken. Re-execute the job again using "exec dbms_job.run(job)". you can get job value from user_jobs table.
This may occur when there is 16 continuous failures on the job. Regards,
Krishna