Re: RAC hang up after interface down

From: JEDIDIAH <jedi_at_nomad.mishnet>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:28:00 -0500

        You have just taken the node and eliminated any ability for it to communicate with the rest of the cluster. That the node would tend to lose it's mind under this condition should be kind of expected.

On 2006-07-05, v.chigaev_at_gmail.com <v.chigaev_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have following problem, may be any guru knows whats happening.
> Env:
> Solaris 9
> Veritas 4.1
> Oracle 9.2.0.7
>

> After interface down all nodes (I have 2 nodes) all nodes hang up.
[deletia]

--
NO! There are no CODICILES of Fight Club!                           |||
                                                                   / | \

                http://www.usenet.com