Re: Metalink doc Note 160451.1

From: <thtsang_yh_at_yahoo.com.hk>
Date: 10 Jul 2006 22:44:01 -0700

Just want to say not everyone learns DBA techniques when working as a DBA... Someone may be studying Oracle for their future development. Someone may be working in a company where the DBA got a sick leave after the world cup. Someone may be working in a company where asking the DBA to retrieve an article from Metalink seems more difficult than using newsgroup...

By the way, how will an Oracle sales rep react if I say "I want to learn Oracle and I want metalink article xxx... What's the price for a CSI?" (Actually, I really want one if it is not too expensive...)

(I am not saying that it is correct to ask someone else to do something illegal. But I think sometimes it is going too far to say someone unethical / thief...) Received on Tue Jul 11 2006 - 00:44:01 CDT